Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

craving for RED VELVET CUPCAKE

What the ???. I am craving more than a pregnant lady! And it’s funny because I never taste red velvet cupcake and I have no idea how it tastes like and yet I am craving for it like crazy! ‘Credit’ to DC cupcake tv series for introducing it to me and well done to me for blindly fall in love with it just by its fresh red colour. Haha..

I told hubby about my hunger for that red little thing and I gave a big big big hint for him to buy it for me by giving him full address of a cake boutique located at pavilion (just nearby his office) and hoping he come back from work with a little surprise for me. Hehehe… I know hubby will do anything for me.

However, during lunch time today I went to starbucks and I saw slices of red cake! Cake that I am longing for… it is not cupcake but still it is red velvet cake. fuhhh drooling… drooling… nyumm nyumm… (ye ye aje! Padahal tak tau pun rasanya mcm mana..) hehe… cancel hoping for hubby’s surprise I bought it right away! Hehehe.. dasar tak buleh sabar punya mengidam!



 
Although I have the cake with me and the desire to taste it is killing me, I still have more than 4 hours before I get home to experience red velvet taste for the first time together with my hubby because no matter how good it tastes it will be worthless without sharing it with hubby. And if the taste isn’t that good it will still taste better when having it with hubby. Hehehe… baik kan isteri??.

Back at home, eagerly we took the first bite of the red velvet cake. And nyum… the taste was ok, sweet and a little sour, yummy but not WOW! Meaning to say not up to my expectation lah… ingatnyer sodap sangat… rupanya biase la.. rasa cake..  hihi. Hubby said it tastes a bit like asam bentuk duit syiling yg bulat and leper color merah yang dia selalu makan masa zaman kanak2 dulu. Hihihi… but that was red velvet from starbucks, next time I will experiment red velvet from other places pulak…   
 
So, my craving for red velvet cake is finally over…thank u to starbucks! And surprise from hubby tu lain kali la ek! (nak tuntut jugak) hehhe…

1 comment:

  1. Maybe bakery lain lgi sedap kot tu yang ramai suka.. hihihih :)Kena pegi survey byk tempat ni.. hihihih

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...