Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

my birthday dinner got surprise!! Haha..


Refer to my previous entry 31st birthday WOWW!!.. Basically that was our plan on celebrating my birthday. Decision has been made, the Lakehouse Cameron Highlands that is! Haha.. this year I’m gonna have a highland birthday!

We started our journey around 10am. It took approximately 3 hours leisure drive from seri kembangan to Cameron Highland. After passing by Rengit I started to open my eyes and look for The Lakehouse as stated in their website their location is in Tanah Rata. looking punya looking I spot the Lakehouse. It is just up the hill by the road. Hubby stoped by the road side and we observed the resort for a while. Hwmm… it is a very nice house… but the location is too far from places of interest there. It is not even reach the Tanah Rata town. Hwmmm too far… 




We both agree to find another hotel on our list, The Ye olde Smoke house or strawberry park resort. Hubby keeps driving. And I keep looking. Then I spot the Smoke House signboard. We  drop by to look around the resort and we got a deejavu- felt like we were in Fresers Hill pulak! Haha.. the surroundings mimics the ye olde smoke house in frasers hill where we’ve been few years back. We really love the hospitality and enjoyed our stay back then. So without doubt we decided to stay in the smoke house. Luckily there are rooms available. We chose the suite that facing their beautiful garden.

The environment in the hotel is very warm and felt like living in English home... staffs were very helpful and friendly. If we want a personal touch, this is the place to be. They know every guest in the house. 





After checking in, we took a rest, enjoying the fresh complimentary fruit, then we went down to Tanah Rata to have our lunch. Hubby said we have a ala kadar lunch for tonight we are going to have extravaganza dinner. Yeahh.. I like that!

After lunch hubby drove again for sightseeing. We stop by their market and have fresh strawberry dip in chocolate. Yummy!! Raheel really liked it! Why eh? Eating strawberry in the highlands taste much nicer than in the lowland (back home)? It tastes sweeter compare when we brought it back, it taste so much sour…

Late in the evening we headed back to our room. Freshen up and get ready for my birthday dinner! We placed our order. For me a roast duck, for hubby a sirloin steak and a buttered rice for Raheel. While waiting for our food, Raheel fell asleep… and he slept until we finished our dinner. Memang kasik chance betol! We left Raheel sleeping on a sofa in the lobby (while the staff tolong tengok2 kan dia) and I get to enjoy my dinner to the max without having to worry about Raheel’s table manner. Haha..







 

 After finishing our main course, I just thought to order desert when suddenly the music in the restaurant switch from a slow love song melody to a birthday melody… everybody in the house looking at each other (well there were only 3 or 4 tables occupied - tak lah ramai sangat). Then a waiter approaching me with a cake in his hands and every eyes turn their direction towards me and then started singing a birthday song for me. I was speechless and can't believe that this is happening to me. I thought something like this is only happening on tv! Haha... Felt like a celebrity pulak!! Thank you so very much hubby!! 





After blowing candle we enjoyed the tasty cake and i still feel like dreaming! I thought staying in ye olde smoke house and having expensive dinner in their restaurant was already enough. I really didn't expect hubby to set a surprise like that.. Oh hubby you make me 
Love u even more!! There's only one thing missing "a surprising gift like a ring in my drinking glass" haha.. Hubby said may be next time.. Then he handed me 3 stalks of red rose and said "this means I LOVE U" hihihi... Hubby ni romantik lah!

Haha.. That was my 31st birthday experience... Thank you again hubby for making my day!! I really am the luckiest women alive on this earth... And i am soooo thankful for that...

more photos mcm biasa.. ada kat FB..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...