Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 29, 2013

New Department~ finally...


14 Jan 2013 is the date when I received the news. Kak ida, my boss PA called and say congratulations to me. Huh suspense  btol, aku dpt surat pemangkuan 44 ke? Tak kan lah kotttt…. Bebudak batch aku tak kabow pon…. Then kak ida kate “puan nurul mesti jelous…” nurul is my colleague in Unit P. huh??? Aku dapat surat tukar ke??? Without wasting another second aku hang up the phone and ran to kak ida’s work station. And yeahhhhh!! I got the surat tukar. This was so unexpected!! I’ve lost all hope after heard the rumors on how the management fought for me to be remained in my current unit during the replacement meeting, and thay have strong justification to keep me coz i am involved in ministry restructuring… 

Alhamdulillah…. Is all I can say... Finally I got the chance to learn something new, something other than reorganization. I’ve been doing it for almost 5 years and got tepu already. Same goes to aini, dia lagi lama. Tapi I got the chance first. Cian aini… sabo lah yer… your time will eventually come and when the time comes the management won’t have the power to stop you. Hehehe…

Actually I’ve applied for job rotation once in 2011 and my boss simply says that he won’t peraku it to be brought in the meeting for approval. However aku isi gak so that there will be record yang aku pernah apply. And for 2012 aku dah tak isi coz malas and I know it’ll be for nothing coz chances for me to get a transfer memang very2 low because our department is in critical curve where we need to settle the ministry restructuring in 2013, one of aims in PPPM (Pelan pembangunan Pendidikan Malaysia) and I was one of the key persons for the restructuring.

Ministry policy memang nak move officers yang dah 5 years and above in the same unit/ cawangan, my name memang on the list lah, but I heard that the management mati2 nak aku stay because of the PPPM. Nasib baik lah one of the top management members bertegas and stick to the policy. That’s what I heard lah… yang sebenar jadi tak tau lah kan… tapi whatever it is, dah memamg rezeki aku nak dapat tukar ke tempat baru on 2013. Haha.. sungguh gembiranya!!!! Walaupon pada mulanya my heart was pounding very hard when I saw the new department was PEMBANGUNAN. Glup! People says it is mad house…  takut nyerrr… tapi if we are afraid to explore we will end up nowhere… so redah jer lahhhhh…

My letter stated 16 Januari 2013 as the date of effective, tapi aku tangguh until 6 Feb 2013 to finish up my work in BPSM and to celebrate my birthday before mula keje kat tempat baru.. Now it’s been more than 2 months in my new department. All I can say is I enjoy the new challenge in this new field of work. There are a lot to learn because everything is very new to me. Hectic and challenging but I enjoy it so much!!

Alhamdulillah... dapat jugak tukar.... and bertukar pulak kat tempat paling heaven dalam mad house ni... (member aku kate la... unit aku ni tempat paling heaven dlm hell..) haha... 

menang best but there are times yang memang tak best! haha.. that's normal lah kan. anyway, kerja kat department mane or ministry mane pon bagi aku sama jer....  tetap penjawat awam "saya yang menurut perintah" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...