Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

2nd Mac

2nd Mac this year and 2nd Mac last year…


It was 2nd Mac, around 10++pm last year, at TGI Friday Subang Jaya.. the beginning of my tremendously beautiful life journey. Now, It has been one wonderful terrific year with Hubby! This year’s 2nd Mac we went to the exact place at around the same time to have dinner and celebrate our one year get back together. This will be our first and last anniversary ever! After this no more la sbb kami dah kawen!! And our next anniversary will be our wedding anniversary la.. hehehe! It was one blissful of night that I am going to remember for the rest of my life! Hubby made it so wonderful for me! I LOVE U Sayang! You are so HUBBY!!

*******************************************************************************

Itu ialah cerita last year… and this year pon sama jugak… even though kami dah kawen (10 months old in March 2009) 2nd march tetap kami celebrate becoz for me if there’s no 2nd march then there’s no 17th May (our wedding date) so there’s a very strong justification to celebrate la...

We went to the exact place at approximately the same time, sit at the same spot as 2nd March last year and last 2 years, and have our dinner there as celebrating our 2nd year get back together anniversary….




us @ TGI F. Wall belakang tu menjadi saksi cinta dua hati... hehehe!



Hahaha.. mesti korang pelik kan kenapa it’s “get back together” it is becoz we’ve been together before back in the year 2000 but becoz technology during that time was not as wide as today (masa tu teknologi handfone belom meluas sgt and aku kat matrix, handfone was prohibited) so somehow entah macam mana we lost contact. Pastu we live our own life la. Few years later we get to contact each other again (thanks to Hubby coz he wrote a letter and sent it to my home address) since then we be friend again. Walopon masa tu aku ade bf and bf aku yg giler tu tak bagi aku kawan dgn Hubby. Tapi aku kawan jugak sorok2… hahaha! (not that I was being unfaithful like main kayu tiga or anything…) aku and hubby masa tu kawan aje… x salah kn?? And Hubby really respects me as somebody’s gf walopon the fact hurts him. Until end of 2006 finally my relationship with bf giler tu ended. And my heart opened for the most sincere love I’ve ever seen. I thank God so much for letting me sees the love in Hubby’s eyes and accept his love dearly. (in between tu mcm2 gak la cabaran Hubby to tackle my heart.. hehehe kecian Hubby). Anyway, since then my life has changed. I learned what it’s like to love and to be loved and living in a sincere and faithful relationship (note that my previous relationship was like living in hell – mungkin aku akan cerita lain kali) since then jugak, my life has been bliss… thank u Hubby for accepting me as who I am. I am not perfect but inside the imperfections there’s a love burning for u eternally…. Hepi 2nd get back together anniversary… I LOVE U DEARLY… and I’m sooo thankful for the 2nd March….










POSE AFTER THE DINNER... ENTAH HAPE2 BACKGROUND... haha..


We have decided, makan kat TGI Fridays Subang jaya cuma once a year which is on March sahaja. The place is so special and this is menjaga kespecialannyer… hehehehee….

2 comments:

  1. hehe kadang2 kite tak nampak permata disebalik kaca (ayat asri bg kat aku dulu hihi)..happy anniversarry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chip, when I read ur blog, baru aku realized love story kte are almost the same. Cuma, part tulis surat ke rumah tu takde lah, urs lagi romantic, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...