Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

as 17th May approaching...

. ..it's our 4th wedding anniversary...

We always celebrate this occasion with a vacation and since last year we weren’t able to go anywhere (sengkek sbb duit dah invest untuk beli rumah), this year we were over excited planned for an anniversary vacation. 
 
First planed was to go to Amsterdam on april to see tulip in kukenhof. Kira early celebration lah. Tahun ni ade rezeki lebih sket so bleh la plan lebih sket jugak. But we have to cancel it because considering Raheel yang masih kecik and banyak ragam. Takut dah spend byk2 tapi tak enjoy to the max. 
 
So, instead of going abroad hubby suggest we go domestic jer, so we decided to go penang! Stay 2 night at hardrock hotel. A very nice place where we can access swimming pool from our room. Sadly itu pon kena cancel because suddenly hubby had to go for a team building. Damn! I was so devastated and rasa nak bakar je bank islam tu! Byk2 hari kenape pilih weekend 19-20 may tuh? Tapi kita merancang, Allah menentukan and I belive there is always rainbow after the rain. (cewah… padahal hubby yang pujuk, kalo tak memang aku dah cancel kan semua) nak ikut perasaan, biar tak yah celebrate. Baru bank islam puas hati kann??? Hahhaa… itu pemikiran cetek aku masa tgh frust.  
 
Because of the unpleasant unexpected thing we have to restructure our vacation planning. Instead of staying for 2 nights, we have to cut it to just one night and instead of going nunn jauh ke utara, we find a place that is near to our home. So I booked a room at port Dickson Grand Lexis, with private swimming pool in the room kira the closet I can get to hardrock hotel in penang la… story mori at the hotel later I tell ya…  
 
Ok, after all the plan has set, then we just wait for 17th May to come. 2 days before that as I was still at the office hubby called and told me that he is now at alamanda and asked me to meet him there after work. Eh? Pelik, tetiba plak hubby ada kat alamanda, apehal pulak? Right after work I met him there and he brought me to a kedai jam. Ehh?? Guess what? He wanted to buy me a watch for our wedding anniversary gift! Wahhhhhh… hubby already picked the design, he just needed me to choose the colour, and get the right measurement for my hand. I was so overwhelm!! Suke sgt! Suke sgt!!! Thank you hubby!  
 
Not only that, the next day, masa aku tgh bizi2 kat office, suddenly a bouquet of roses was delivered to me! Wahhhh.. wahhhhh!!! Ini betul2 surprise! Look like hubby pay his revenge ni masa kena surprise kaw kaw during his birthday!
 
 
 
What an amaaazing start for an anniversary celebration! 
 
Thank you so very much hubby!!! May happiness be with us until eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...