Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2013

New new year's lists..



When the clock struck 12midnight on New Year I realize there are lot of things that i'd like to do in 2013. Remember i wrote in the New Year2013 lalala... That I didn't really have much planning for 2013? Well... I realize now that I actually do. I guess my brain needs to wait until it is actually 2013 to send the signal to my mind to tell me that I want to do this... I want to do that... in 2013.
 
So, for my own reference, these are the list of things that I’d like to accomplish in 2013 incase I forget. Yeahh...

  1. Already mentioned in previous entry, i want to lose weight at least 4kg, Eat healthily and control my big appetite and my excessively passionate towards food. Haha.. this must be very hard.
  2. Start buat puasa sunat and ganti puasa yang dulu dulu tak sempat ganti. GLUP! Hehe... really2 hard this will be.
  3. Exercise more and more exercise  
  4. Also being mentioned in previous entry, I will try to berjimat cermat so that we will have extra saving to spend on our next mega project in 2014
  5. I will send a HLP application in hoping to further my study. What is this HLP im talking about? Well, it is actually a scholarship for government servant to presuming study in local U or even abroad with fully paid leave. However, the chances of getting this scholarship is very low especially to not very high performer like me hehehe... I will give it a try anyway.
  6.  I will not go to work without applying at least face powder and blusher. Most of the time last year I went to office with a nude face and non-combed hair, tak senonoh kan? Haha..
  7. No more selipar jepun or flip flop when outing with hubby.
  8. read more books and learn to love reading
  9. To become more hardworking or in other words not lazy. Urghhh this must be very hard to do because I am naturally lazy. Haha..
  10. Be more confident and live with I can do it spirit. Yeahhh... Hahah 
  11. Write more blog post in English and work on improvise my language 

that's it for now and i believe the list will go on and on and on from time to time… 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...