Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Birthday surprise for hubby- 40000ft on the air!


Yeah, before I continue with the story of our 5th year wedding anniversary honeymoon, let me share the story about my hubby 31st birthday ye… his birthday was on 11th May and our flight to Bali was on 12th May. So, besides honeymooning, this Bali trip was also dedicated for Hubby’s birthday.


This year hubby got in-advance birthday gift from me. 2 weeks before his birthday I bought him a pioneer home theater system with karaoke function. Home theater set is one of things in his long wish list. Nak tengok movie bedeBang BedebUng katenye… I decided to give him this gift so that I can also tumpang sekaki berkaraoke! That’s why we bought one with karaoke function! Hahaha…

Then I told hubby that’s it for his birthday. No surprises like previous2 years. Birthday gift pon pegi pilih sama-sama, beli sama-sama tapi bayar I bayar sorang-sorang lah.. hehehe.. and hubby as usuall lah, it’s ok katenye… everytime I said “no surprise for you this year” he will say it’s ok… and I keep on repeating that phrase especially on 11th May, his birthday. Memang kami tak buat anything special pon on that particular day. 

But, hubby didn’t know that dalam diam2 aku actually dah set a surprise for him. Tapi not on 11th May. Ini surprise yang dia takkan expect punya! Hehehe… takkan lah tak de ape2 for his birthday kan? after what he has done for me on my birthday (this entry), mestilah aku akan try my best to also make his birthday a memorable one! 


Hehehe… so this is what I’ve done. I set a birthday surprise for him 40000ft on the air! I myself can’t believe that it can be done. Thank you to MAS and the crew of MH850 for making it happen! 


This is how it goes, I have set the plan weeks before departing by sending an email to MAS. On board I was so nervous because I didn’t know whether the plan is on and how it’s going to be. I waited until food is served still, nothing happened. Then I told hubby I need to use the washroom but I actually went to the pantry at the back and ask the crew about the birthday plan. And yeah! They are aware about it and there is a cake for him. Horeyyy!! I told them our seat number and they ask me to wait on my seat while they prepare for the cake and suprise.

I return to my seat. while nervously waiting for the crew to bring the cake to our seat, suddenly hubby said he needs to go to washroom. I tried to stop him but he insisted to go. Alamak! Abis la surprise macam ni…. When hubby is in toilet, I saw the crew coming to our seat with a cake. I stop them and said my hubby is in toilet. Then we make a sudden change of plan. Instead of celebrating at our seat, we make it in the pantry. Lagipon toilet tu memang betul2 sebelah pantry tu. 

So the crew waited in the pantry and I waited for hubby in front of the toilet door. When he came out one of the crews call him “ En. Faizal, mari sini sekejap” hubby dengan muka panic and terpinga-pinga tanye kenape?? Kenape?? Dia bagitau dalam hati dia kata “aku buat salah ke??” ??? hubby hesitate to go so aku tarik tangan hubby masuk pantry and SURPRISEEEEE!!!!! We sang birthday song and snap banyak2 picture!! The crews of MH850 congratulate and wish a happy birthday for hubby. Hubby?? Hahaha.. lost words… speechless… tak terkata surprise nye! Bukan je hubby, aku pon surprise, macam tak percaya that my plan to celebrate hubby’s birthday 40000ft on the air Berjaya! Hahahaha… I think this is the ultimate one lah! After this out of idea dah how to beat this kind of surprise. Hehehe…




After happy2 in the pantry, we return to our seat and waited for the cake to be served for us… nyum2!! Thak you very very very much MAS and the crew of MH850 especially Hassan, Irwan, Priscilla,Lee, Lim, Bonaventure and korang semua lah!!! I couldn’t have done it without you. You all menang sporting and happening!!! Yeahhhhhh!!

And happy birthday hubby!!! Hahaha.. best kan birthday tak de surprise this year?? Hihihi…

best sangat! kate hubby... hihi





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...