Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

my 2014 Birthday- the simplest birthday so far..

4 Feb 2014- Alhamdulillah I turn 32… every year also increasing! Never decrease one! Why ahh?? Hahaha… itu lah namanya umur…

2014 was the simplest birthday for me. It was the first time since I started working I did not apply for a leave on my birthday. Not that I don’t want to, but I was still in probation after being promoted to new grade so tak bley cuti maa.. Tak kisah la… tak cuti pon I still can celebrate this special day…

my 32 birthday gift!
After work hubby fetch me at office and he brought me to Sunway Pyramid to buy birthday present. This year no suprise2 one… hahaha.. For this year birthday hubby gave me an oakly shades! I lllloooovee it! So much! Perfect to replace my previous shades yg dah uzur. thank you so very much hubby!! love u!!

After present buying session, we loiter around for a while then back home we go! I was in my early pregnancy and tak larat nak jalan byk2.. not enough energy. Hubby nak belanja makan pon I wasn’t in good appetite. Everything I ate semua tak sedap. So no need to membazir...


Although this year birthday very wasatiah, I still enjoying it. I cherish every moment of my life with my love ones and I pray that I will have many many years to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...