Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

happy 30th birthday to me!

4 Feb 2012! Yeayy… it’s a very special day! It’s my birthday! Can’t believe that I turn 30 this year. 30 tuuuu! Such a big number! Feels so old bila tengok angka 30 tu. But it’s just a number isn’t it? What matters most I always young at heart, young at style, have young complexion, physically and mentally young and healthy!

Midnite Feb 4, I received a pleasant surprise from my hubby gobee. It’s a red box with cute little bear fererro rocher chocolate and a birthday card! Inside the box are my birthday present of cos!!! I love it I love it I love it!!!! Thank you so much hubby.

surpriseeee!!!!

This year i celebrate my 30th birthday at a’famosa resort Malacca together with my brother’s family. it was a fun fun fun vacation. It’s been so long since the last time we had a vacation together. So on 4th feb we checked in at d’savoy condotel a’famosa resort and checked out on 5th feb. a very short yet meaning full and memorable vacation. Details will be shared in other entry ye..

So, 30 years of living, I feel so grateful that i have achieved many many things in my life. Many things that make me proud of myself. And I know that my late ayah and imik also very proud of me, their only daughter.

I can say that on the halfway of my journey of life (assuming I can live until 60yrs la.. otherwise maybe more than halfway of the journey owedi, hehehe) I have reached a stable life. I am so thankful for that.

I already have everything I need. I have a wonderful hubby, I have a very wise son, I have a steady and secure job, I have a comfortable home sweet home, I have a ride, and I am financially stable. Alhamdulillah, murah rezeki aku, and perjalanan hidup aku sangat mudah and smooth. Alhamdulillah… syukur padaMu Ya Allah…. Semoga terus terus dipermudahkan segala2nya and semoga rezeki aku dan keluarga semakin mencurah2 hendaknya… amin…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...