Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

My Heart

This is a story about my heart…


My heart is soft,
My heart is gentle,
My heart is kind and my heart is humble...

My heart is tough,
My heart is firm,
My heart doesn’t easily disturb by any insults
My heart never really upset by any criticizes
My heart doesn’t give a damn for any condemn…


But, one thing funny about my heart,
Though it is strong and it is steady
It gets sensitive when it comes to hubby
It gets fragile effortlessly
It becomes delicate like a baby


Even though it was just a joke, it gets misread really easy
Even though never his intention to hurt me in any way
But still my heart took it seriously...


Then my heart becomes so cruel!
Cruel enough to punish him,
Penalize for a sin he didn’t commit...


Poor hubby… intended to make me happy
My heart refuses and turns sandy
Now my heart feels sympathy
And say sorry, sorry hubby…


Weird, my heart supposes to be sturdy
Become weak and very weedy…

My heart searching for an answer,
Ask Miss Brain to help explain...
Miss Brain says it is easy,
The thing is you love him dearly,
He makes you melt and liquefy.
Tough, strong, firm and steady…
They are all dissolve in one identity,
One solid figure with very fine curve,
and that shape is called LOVE


genuinely by:
~chipfida

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...