Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

pengembaraan bukit broga

the pengembaraan that been planned long ago... but have to put on hold couse i got pregnant. Now after almost 4 months I gave birth to my cute Raheel, he we are!!! at the top of broga hill!!


hahaha... went there with my hubby, mala and ila. Supposedly citah and faradewi join us but they have to ‘berkhidmat utk negara’ and couldn’t get a day off. Went there on Tuesday- 8march2011 as hubby, mala and ila hardly get off day on weekend. As for me, everyday is Sunday! I haven’t started work and still on my unpaid maternity extra leave.




Started our journey at 7.30 am as mala made a ‘janji melayu’. I demanded a ‘janji jepun’ for her to arrive at my home before 7.00am, but what to do? Mala is pure melayu.. eh bukan, dia pure jawa! Haha.. so, 30mins behind schedule, we arrived at kaki bukit broga and start to hike along the not so challenging trail. Actually I can say tht it was not challenging at all if compare to other mountains tht I’ve climbed. Ye la, nama nyer pon bukit, bukan gunung~ BUT dalam tak chelen tak chelen tu pon aku semput bagai nak mapuih! Haha… excuse me, I was just gave birth less than 4 months back and this is my very first physical activity! Crazy tak crazy la… 1st physical terus hiking… mau tak rasa nak roboh jantung aku! Hoho… anyway, puncak broga ku tawan jua! After taking picture and eat mee goreng from my kitchen, we climbed down and head home~

Sungguh seronoknyer dpt lepaskan gian nk panjat gunung! even though it was just a hill, the feel of climbing it similar to climbing a mountain as I went there with zero stamina and zero fitness!

*this event taken place more than a month ago and i just publish it today? teruk btol la...*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...