Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

sakit mata, sakit hati~

I drove my car heading to my office and singing to the song played on the radio. Today is like a normal everyday… Until I saw a car in front of me, it was red wira with registration number BDW****, A familiar car, I have seen it in Parcel E a few times, so may be it belongs to a Ministry of Education or Ministry of Health staff. What did i see?? rubbish flying out of the car! Ciss! the driver THROWING RUBBISH!! It was not only rubbish like a tissue paper or something, it was a bundle of trash! For me that action is so damn rude. Even throwing a small piece of paper is unacceptable, what more a bunch of it!

I push my gas pedal to accelerate to look at the driver with my fierce eyes. It was a lady driver! I’m in disbelief! How could a well groomed lady complete with her matching tudung and make up do such thing? And if she is working in MOE or MOH, I bet she must be well educated. why?? Why must she do such tak bertamadun thing? Cuba kalau kita tuang sampah sebakul dlm kreta dia, marah tak??? Haihh~ Then I come to think about it, what we do reflected our personality. May be she is just beautiful outside…. Cantik di luar, buruk di dalam… ishhh ishh…buruk perangai! Kat rumah mesti pengotor! ~ I’m not saying that aku ni pembersih sgt, tapi aku memang dari dulu lagi pantang dgn org buang sampah merata-rata nih!

I don’t understand why most Malaysian civic awareness is so low down the valley. Said that we are heading to be a fully developed country, but how if the people mentality is not growing together with the vision. We have to bare in mind that fully developed country is not only measured by the physical development, but maturity of the people’s mind are also counted. Rakyat dengan minda kelas pertama. Littering all over the place definitely not listed in first class mind action. Use common sense la… sakit mata aku! sakit hati aku!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...