Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

sudah sebulan menuai hasil tenusu

It’s been a month since I started working after my maternity leave… and so far Alhamdulillah I still manage to exclusively breast feed (BF) Raheel. At the beginning I felt a bit worried with the fact that I have to spend time to menuai hasil tenusu during working but somehow I’m able to curik-curik masa to do so. So far ok la coz I wasn’t very busy and thank god that I’m using double pump, expressing time cut into half. I only need to spend about half an hour for each session to menuai hasil tenusu including preparation and cleaning the utensils.

My schedule to masuk ladang tenusu is around 10 am to 11am and 3pm to 4pm. twice a day. Enough la tu… by the book suppose to pump every 3 hours but tak larat chek nak ikut tuh. Hopefully twice a day tu sufficient la to make sure the milk supply continuously available. Up until now Alhamdulillah, milk supply still very good. I manage to get around 16oz to 18oz per day. More than enough for Raheel coz Raheel drinks 3 times about 4oz each, so around 12oz jer per day but I provide his opah (babysitter, raheel call her opah) 16oz in case the milk accidently spill ke.. ape ke…

As a working bonda, I can say that giving exclusive BF is undeniably very challenging and it demand extra effort, ye la... besides have to menuai hasil tenusu at the office, there are few more extra work that I have to do. I have to wake up earlier in the morning to pack milk in cooling bag and spend at least 15 minutes to feed Raheel directly before sending him to opah’s. At the office I have to wash the pumping equipment every time after menuai then I record total of hasil tuaian in a note book so that I can observe the quantity and aware if the hasil tuain is decreasing. Arrive at home, the first thing I do is keep hasil tuaian in the fridge. Then I go fetch Raheel at opah’s. the first thing I do when Raheel’s home is to direct feed him! Then I have to wash and disinfect the feeding bottles and milk container. I also need to measure and divide the hasil tuaian accordingly then label it and keep it in fridge for next day use and the rest I keep in freezer. And not to forget to transfer frozen milk from freezer to fridge so that it will thaw for next day use. There are plenty of rules that I have to follow in handling EBM (expressed breast milk = hasil tuaian). It is time consuming and sometimes tiring. But it’s worth it. Trust me! If a working mother can do, I don’t see any reason why non-working mother can’t.

I always pray that I manage to exclusively BF Raheel at least until he is two… amin… it’s a long way to go….. Raheel baru 5 months…

9 comments:

  1. caiyokkk caiyok chip...oh ya satu tips utk chip nii..after guna BP tu..chip tak yah basuh pun tak pa..masukkan pump yg diguna tadi dlm cooler bag..mcm letak dlm freezer la kan..then boleh guna balik....satu lagi susu yg perah hari ini utk esok chip letak kat freezer belah bwh je tak perlu bekukan...katakan satu hari dpt 18oz..so bekal kan 12oz saja...yg lagi satu botol letak tarikh then bekukan terus...sbb nanti ada masa susu prod akan down..so boleh guna yg beku tu utk top up mana yg tak cukup nanti...sori panjang lebar pulak...good luck ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. insyaAllah dengan semangat ko skang ni mesti boleh sampai 2 tahun.berbaloi kite bersusah pon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku dulu pam sekali je masa kat kampus; lepas tu smbung pam lg sekali malam sblm tdo...alhamdulillah ckp je utk buat stok anak aku ke nursery.

    lagi 2 bulan aku dh leh dpt PhD in BF anak aku hehehe...x sbr rasanya :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. tq azie, tips yg berguna! cooler bag aku kecik arr nak sumbat pam dah tak muat! hehe..

    azie, fara and yatie... salute arr ngn korang! berjaya dpt PhD in BF anak! hoho... aku pon tak sabar gak nak dpt PhD.ni, padahal lama lagi tuhhh.. haha! caiyokk!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. chip ni kak azie laa microcorp..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. upsss.. kak azie microcorp rupenyerr.. hehehe.. ingat nyer azie member UPM.. hihi.. hai kak azie! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. chip, aku dh agak..ko mesti azie jamaluddin kan hohoho...


    chip, kakazie champion owhhh bab2 menuai tenusu nih.kalau dia hilang ker, tau lah mana nk cari, kt surau le tuh...hohohho

    ReplyDelete
  8. hany..kazie tak champion laa menuai...syafiq 11 bulan je dpt fullybreast feed..tak sempat pun dpt degree sedih tau..chip kalau nak champion dpt master sampai 2 thn..elok buat stok byk2 ya :)...hi chip :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. hani, mmg azie jamaludin la yg dlm pale hotak aku! mesti tersedak2 budak tuh! haha..

    yes kak aize, saye masih menyetok walopon dah ade byk stok... 11bln kak azie tu kira terer ler tuh! saye nih blom tau lg camne~ semoga berjaya!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...