Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hubby's 29th birthday!!

11th of May! It’s my hubby’s birthday! This year I didn’t get the chance to set anything surprise for him. Well, may be some of u know what we’ve just been through which I will someday share about it when I have the strength, right now it bring tears to my eyes by just thinking about, so I don’t think I can write about it just yet…

Back to 11th May, both of us (me and hubby) applied one day off just to celebrate his 29th birthday! Nothing very special this year, budget pun ciput coz we’ve spent fortune on paying down payment for our house. Yeahh! We bought a house already… that I will story the mori in different forum ok! This entry is all about my hubby’s birthday. Okeh, back to the budget ciput, although I can hardly have extra money to spend on enjoy2, still I was able to allocate some amount to make my hubby’s day! Orang kate belanja ikut kemampuan, so there’s no fancy fancy gift, (haha.. macam la tahun2 lepas ada fancy gift!). dah survey wish list hubby, semua out of my range buat masa ni. High taste laki aku nih! Hahaha.. anyway, I brought hubby to berjaya time square theme park! (haha.. ayat mcm aku yg drive) Actually hubby had to drive himself la to redeem his birthday treat! Nak harap aku drive? Haha.. tak sampai ler jawabnyer! So, we spent half a day making ourselves dizzy playing rides there. I really enjoyed myself and I hope so do hubby. Sekali sekala dapat opportunity keluar dating just the two of us, terasa plak macam masa couple2 dulu. Lupe jap anak kat umah opah! Ahaha…


So, we spent a few hours at the park, aku dah dizzy to the max and after hubby dah puas naek roller coaster, kita pun pulang… got to chow awal coz nak beat traffic jam. Maklumlah, it was working day, time org balek keje nak kuar dari KL tau2 je lah mcm mane kan? Besides, I had another plan for hubby. And we arrive home just in time, perut pun dah lapar, it’s dinner time!!! After fetch Raheel at opah’s we went out for dinner! My treat! My previous plan was to belanja hubby at swensens, but baru jer lepas melantak kat sana 4 days ago (ayah belanja sempena mother’s day and my sister + hubby birthday- brupp! Thank u ayah!) Then I thought nak go to one of our favourites, TGIF, tapi I told myself, and hubby told me belanja ikut kemampuan… nanti makan expensive now and tak makan later pulak! hahaha… so instead of going there, I belanja hubby at black canyon… food not bad, environment ok, service pon ok.. kira ok lah! Hahaha.. hubby suke kan? Asalkan perut kenyang sudahh… hubby tak kisah at all!

Ok, that was all about hubby’s birthday… a birthday without a cake! Hehe… orang offer Ice cream cake tak mau! – actually i yg nak! Tapi birthday boy tak mau, tak kan I nak over. Hehehe…

Haha.. ok, itulah saje… I pray that health, prosperous and happiness be with hubby all year through and years to come… I LOVE U!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...