Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

people's preception about government servant

Last few days, I talked to a total stranger when I was waiting for a friend somewhere in Alamanda during lunch hour. And what was their first word when they know I work as a government sevant? Guess what?? Ahaa... something about “seronok la u keje gomen… rileks..”

Well, that wasn’t first time I heard people saying that. Almost every non civil servant I know say such thing including my own family. These are what they think…- “keje gomen senang… tak stress” and “senang la keje gomen, byk rileks” and “ala… keje gomen, bukan ade keje pon…”

Funny enough, that was also my perception before I sign up as government servant (don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t the reason I join public sector). But after 3 years being in the system, believe me, those perceptions are all totally wrong! Who says keje gomen rileks?. If you say working in private sector is stress, headache and hectic? So do working in public sector. Working in private sector demand u to stay late at the office? So do working in public sector…sometimes we even work during weekend! working in private sector busy all the time? Nahhh… don’t bluff…. Not all private company workers are busy all the time. There must be time, may be several days in a month that are not very busy or not busy at all. It’s the same like in public sector, there are times when we are a little bit relax, but most of the times are not. Kerja tak pernah abis… Works are all the same. The challenge may be different but still in the same tricky way

I am not trying to change people’s perception, u may think all you want about us doing nothing and receive salary at the end of the month, but to those who say so, wait until u join the system. Apply la… ape tunggu lagi?? Dah apply tak dapat?? Sila cuba lagi…

1 comment:

  1. tuhlaa... kalo x menduduki kerusi pekerja gomen mmg tatau... ckp mmglaa senang kan?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...